Monday, May 5, 2014

My Eternal Life With Sri Paramahansa Yogananda-Part-1

My Eternal Life With Sri Paramahansa Yogananda-Part-1

In my spiritual life I have always been guided by Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda.He is very much active and always available to me whenver I need Him the most.His Eternal love and affection for me beyond human conception.He cleared my mind whenever I had doubt and confusion.I call Him YogiGuru.He initiated me in Kriya yoga meditation.I can feel His presence instantly ,whenever I call Him deep inside.
On10th April 2012,I could feel electrifying presence of P.Yogananda all over my conciousness.
YogiGuru: “First you know yourself.Who you are? What you are ? Where you are?
          Me:Who am I YogiGuru?
YogiGuru:”You are an eternally free soul,just re-discover your True-self,your True identity,Who you are?What you are?
               Continuously feel the vibrations of AUM within you.You have every potential to be a finest yogi.Developing your
               Dynamic Will power achieve what you want to be in life.God’s infinite power and strength is inside you!”
         Me:What is my aim of life YogiGuru?
YogiGuru:Goal of our life is to feel GOD and fill our lives with GOD,Nothing is there except GOD.
               There is no need to study books.God is the centre of all wisdom and knowledge.Connect with God with your inner
               Conciousness.God will shower you with all His wisdom . 
************************************************************************************** 

No comments:

Post a Comment