Saturday, October 26, 2013

SRI PARAMAHANSA YOGANANDA MESSAGE 1

SRI PARAMAHANSA YOGANANDA MESSAGE 1

:"I will start each new day with the realization of my Divine Sonhood.

I will realize that God’s power is limitless, and, since I am made in His image and likeness, I, too, have power to overcome all obstacles that I may encounter.

I know that each seeming difficulty is but a call to release the power which I already possess, and that with each release of power I grow stronger and wiser.

I desire only to come to complete understanding and enlightenment, and therefore I shall welcome each suggestion or criticism which shows me where I am falling short of realizing my ideal.

Each morning I willingly and joyfully offer my entire self – my body, mind, and any special ability or talent which I may possess, to be used by the Infinite Creator in whatever way He may choose to express Himself through me.

Each task I perform, I do in His name. All work is God’s work, and no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Him in loving service.

No matter what work I am called upon to perform, I know there is a way to bring beauty and inspiration into it. May I always be alive to beauty and creative inspiration.

I shall endeavor to perform all tasks willingly and perfectly, for work well done is an acceptable prayer.

All difficulties melt away before understanding and love. May I grow in understanding each day.

In moving through my regular daily activities, I know that everything I touch,

everything I see, everything I hear, and every person I contact are expressions of God. Therefore, I walk gently and reverently through each day, ever listening for His message to me. I am filled with awe at the beauty and wonder in all Creation.

Each morning is the beginning of a new day and of a new year. As I cleanse my body and make it fit for the activity of the day, so shall I cleanse my mind of fear, prejudice, and all negation.

Whatever conditions confront me, I know that they represent my next step in unfoldment. I welcome all tests, no matter how trying, because I know that within me is the intelligence to understand and the power to overcome. I am willing to learn the lesson each experience would teach, and I am thankful for the strength and understanding which the overcoming of each trial develops.

I am an instrument for the expression of Divine power, intelligence, and beauty. I will keep my body strong and healthy, my mind clear, active and well trained, and my Soul surrounded with beauty, so that I shall be a perfect channel offering no obstruction to the free flow of Divine power through me into complete expression.

Each day I rededicate every thought, motive, and act to the service of the Divine Will.

Each condition of inharmony and criticism which I meet is a direct call to me to release the power of understanding, friendliness, and love. Each encounter with hate and anger calls for compassion and love from me. Each situation involving ugliness or emptiness calls for the release of the power of beauty in the form of creative activity. I have much work to do, and I would be “about my Father’s business.”

I must not only see the Truth, but I must fully realize and express it. This requires courage, love, and intelligent effort.

Happiness, understanding, the joy of creative expression, and perfect peace and poise can be mine only when I concentrate all my power and ability upon expressing the Father’s will.

I know that thoughts are things and that words bring forth according to their own likeness. Therefore, I shall guard my thoughts and words so that they will call forth into manifestation only that which is beautiful and true.

Since, through the law of attraction, I have drawn unto me whatever conditions I am now confronted with, I will impersonally look my situation over, and if I find things I do not like, I shall change my thoughts, and thus change the conditions. Henceforth, I shall watch my thoughts and be careful what kind of things I attract.

I shall keep my mind filled with thoughts of love, life, peace, beauty, power, plenty, joy, and wisdom. I shall endeavor to realize their full meaning and to express the ideas these words represent.

I have the most fascinating task to perform. It keeps me so occupied that there is no time or energy left to direct to the affairs of any other person. I am engaged in the business of lifting myself from ignorance to enlightenment and understanding. It requires all my attention to rid my thoughts and emotions of anger, jealousy, pride, revenge, fear, sense of lack, and sickness. These hindrances I must catch and cast out forever, so that when all the debris of negation is cleared away, the pure water of Life itself may spring forth and flow freely without obstruction to bless all who drink, with joy and understanding. This is my work. How can I be concerned wt. anything less?

I will not limit my thoughts. I am Life, Intelligence, Health, Joy, Peace, and Power. This is the essential truth of my Being, and I shall try to express these qualities completely.

Since God, or Good, is everywhere present at all times, my good is always with me, waiting for me to call it into manifestation. I shall go forth in perfect faith in the power of Omnipresent good to bring me whatever I need when I need it.

I know that the healing power of Spirit is flowing through all the cells of my body, cleansing, revitalizing, and making them strong and well.

I am made of the one universal God-substance and consequently my body functions perfectly and is “every whit whole.”

The light of Christ shines through me, and therefore my mind is clear, and order and harmony reign in all my affairs.

As a perfect pattern for an oak tree is encased in the acorn, so a perfect pattern for my life was placed in me in the beginning. I shall endeavor to see this perfect plan or idea which was set in me and shall let it push forth into manifestation without hindrance or dwarfing.

I have within me, waiting for my call, all the power and intelligence which I need to meet all the problems of this day. I shall live this day in perfect faith, calling on this power as the need arises."


by P.Yogananda

No comments:

Post a Comment