Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MY ENCOUNTER WITH GREAT MASTERS-2

MY ENCOUNTER WITH GREAT MASTERS-2 

March10,2012

Today got the Book Autobiography of a Yogi and felt a electric current inside me...Sri Maharaj told me to read the chapter ‘Resurrection of Sri Sri Yukteswar to have a  crystal,clear idea about ASTRAL PLANE.
Night...sitting in the chair in my Puja room...closing my eyes ...I was concentrating on my Third Eye in meditation....with the dim light on.
‘’Nupur’’......I heard my Gurudev’s voice
I saw Sri Sri Maharaj standing with Paramhansa Yogananda....in front of me.
Sri Maharaj: Nupur....He is your Yogaguru and pointed to Sri Yogananda
I looked at him....
Love overflowing from his eyes...He came near to me and touched my head.....and I submerged again in deep meditation.
Later my conversation with Sri Yogananda....he talks to me most of the time in English
Sri YG: I am your YogaGuru..He is your Love Guru...pointing to Sri Maharaj...He taught you how to love God unconditionally and you have perfected in it.He is a vast ocean of  God’s Love and I have deep regard for him.
Me:Can I call you YogiGuru Sir ?
Sri YG:YES.you can
I asked him some personal questions...he gave me quick answers.
YogiGuru made me sit on my bed,despite my pain in the knee joint.He guided me to sit errectly with spinal chord straight and started giving me lessons...chant OUM inwardly.....I could see enormous light all over me ...flooding everywhere....I could see magnetic eyes of YogiGuru all around me....
He told me your leg pain will go tomorrow,don’t worry
I don’t remember each and every word he said..as there was very fast thought   transfer between me and him....

No comments:

Post a Comment