Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MY ETERNAL LIFE with PARAMHANSA YOGANANDA

MY ETERNAL LIFE with PARAMHANSA YOGANANDA

                      Yogiguru:My Ete rnal child of Bliss!
 GOD is everywhere and in everything you touch,feel,see and hear....most importantly He is your life-breath..
Yes you can write a book on me..with all my predictions and instructions...yes now only GOD’s WILL is flowing thru Me...Yogananada died long ago...
Simply chant AUM inside...the basic foundation of Kriya Yoga.
Have you seen Lord Krishna ?
yes I have seen many times and can show you if you wish
I am Eternally Free soul and I belong to Lord Krishna. You told me
Always remind yourself..conciously...I am Eternally Free Soul and I love Shri Krishna
How can I communicate with you YG..how is it possible ?..everything is happening to me..but I am unaware of everything
Yesterday I started concentrating on you and you started appearing before me like before...there’s no time gap and so spontanous....after a long time you took me to deep meditation....and I feel so relaxed outside and inside you I was filled with GOD’s presence in every part of me.....
Yes only in deep meditation you can feel presence of GOD
if you want to see GOD you can see Me
If you want to touch God you can touch Me
If you want to hear God you can  hear Me
Yes I was a human being like you and I identified myself with God and now GOD is  in Me and I am in God we are One .no duality prevails
Everyhing is being done by God’s Will...there is nothing but only God is everywhere
I want to get rid of this deadly deseased body..its of no use...i
If your body is worn out...you will be given a beautiful new body
Can u see the beautiful sunset..my child...have you seen GOD?
Yes...I have seen God in the form of Yogananada...who gave me a new life....
your astral home is beautiful..isn’t it?...you don’t need to go anywhere..yo will be with me
Before I was your YogiGuru ...now I am your father,mother and friend and Shri Krishna is your lover..True? your Krishna is with Me...you don’t need to search Him anywhere...you can play with Him whenever you like

My YogiGuru is with me from 5th Octiober,Saturday 4.30 p.m onwards



6/10/2013 Sunday,12.30 p.m at night

No comments:

Post a Comment