Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MY ENCOUNTER WITH GREAT MASTERS -4

MY ENCOUNTER WITH GREAT MASTERS -4

March12,2012 Monday
Morning....5.45 am...I heard YogiGURU saying..Wake up...I opened my eyes..I saw YogiGURU right infront of me....’Get ready for Meditation”
6.00 a.m...I sat on my bed..YogiGuru corrected my posture..made me sit properly and told me to relax...be with your breath and chant OUM inwardy....I felt relaxed,calm and composed...started concentrating on my Third Eye...I could hear the voice of YogiGuru from self within..
“Fill yourself with Light....Light..Light”
 and I started seeing Light all over me as I am floating in infinite Light...my whole being submerged in that Light...He told me to fill Light in the area of pain in my leg...
I could see Bright white soothing sunlight flowing from the upper part of my forhead and felt inexplecible Amrita Ananda flowing all over me....I could see many Great Spiritual Masters in that Jyotirmoy Light journey..they came serially..Sri Ramakrishna,Swami Vivekananda,Rabindra Nath tagore,Sri Auribindo,Mother,Lahiri Baba,Baba Lokenath and my Gurudev and YogiGuru all merging in the Light leaving  short messages...
Tagore:   Aaro Aalo..Aaro aalo
                Ei Nayane Prabhu dhaalo...
Ei akaashe amaar Mukti Aaloi Aaloi...
Thakur Ramkrishna:OM,TAT,SAT
I felt whole world is floating in ocean of Light.....
Swami Vivekananda: “Be always in the Light..Light is your Destination
Asato Maa Sadgamoya
Tamaso Maa Jyotirgamaya
Mritarma Amritargamaya
YogiGuru: Be with your Breath and chant OUM inwardly...you will always be in the state of Eternal Bliss.
Me: I love you YogiGuru for taking me to the path of Light.
YogiGuru :Follow the Light wherever you go....

My morning meditation ended with this......

No comments:

Post a Comment