Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MY ENCOUNTER WITH GREAT MASTERS-3

MY ENCOUNTER WITH GREAT MASTERS-3 

March11.2012Sunday
YOGIGURU:..about Sri Sri MAHARAJ..

You don’t know Him..you love him like a child..you don’t know His profoundness.....you cant measure his magnanimity and Greatness..He sacrificed his whole life in the name of GOD...He is an out n’ out GOD Lover...... your Guru is Premavatar of this age....He is a perfect combination of Christ and Sri Chaitanya.
Me: Tell me something about your Gurudev
YGURU:My Gurudev loves me unconditionally like your Gurudev....one has to love his/her GURU UNCONDITIONALLY in the path of GOD Realization...
Suddenly I started crying...
Me...make me perfect..I am not at all perfect

YGURU:Nobody is perfect in this mortal world...but you are perfect..cos you love your GuruDev unconditionditionally...you are the child of Eternal Bliss....dont cry.... I am ever with you like your Gurudev.

No comments:

Post a Comment